Keep your bike running smoothly and get the best performance possible. This is recommended at least once a year. Our onsite service partner will provide tune-up services to Revelo and other bike brands.
• Full bike safety inspection (frame, fork, components, and torque settings)
• Frame and component wipe down
• Lube chain
• Shifter and derailleur adjustments
• Brake lever and caliper adjustments
• Minor wheel adjustments
• Headset and bottom bracket adjustments
• Post-service test ride
* Parts, accessories, and installation fees not included
* Suspension service not included
* Potential upcharge for tandem, recumbent, and triathlon bikes
Cost will vary and starts from $89 and up, parts extra.